Last Updated on 4 April 2021
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Answers 4 April. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 4 April Win Gifts by Giving Amazon Today Quiz Answers.
Amazon Quiz Today is mostly based on general knowledge.
Amazon Daily Quiz 4 April are given below
Q – 1) Indian has been constructing the world’s highest railway bridge over which river?
Answer : Chenab
Q – 2) Which film got the 2021 Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Award for ‘Best Film’?
Answer : Tanhaji
Q – 3) Which Indian space scientist was recently honoured in a Google Doodle released in March 2021?
Answer : UR Rao
Q – 4) Which astrological sign does this animal represent?
Answer : Cancer
Q – 5) In which movie does the actor represented here dress up as an old lady, to spend more time with his children?
Answer : Mrs Doubtfire
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz Answers 4 April 2021
Flipkart Crime Stories Quiz Answers 4 April 2021
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Answers 4 April 2021
Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers 4 April 2021
Flipkart Aage Kya Quiz Answers Today 4 April 2021
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 4 April 2021
Also Play :
Amazon Credit Card Quiz Answers Win 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Great Foodie Fest Quiz Answers Win 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Oneplus 9 Series Quiz Answers Win OnePlus 9 Series Mobile
Amazon World Sleep Day Quiz Answers Win 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Mi Neckband Pro Quiz Answers Win 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Gift Finder Quiz Answers Win 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Pediasure 7+ Quiz Answers Win 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Pay Later Quiz Answers : Win 20000 Pay Balance
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time|
|Quiz Time||4 April 2021|
|Winner Announcement||5 April 2021|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
How to Play Amazon Quiz Today?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.