Last Updated on 7 November 2020
Win 75000 Amazon Pay Balance by playing Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz. Festive Riddles Quiz’s All Right Answers are given here.
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers
1) For breakfast Sourav wanted to have 4 eggs. If it took him 20 minutes to boil 1 egg. What is the fastest time in which he could boil 4 eggs?
Answer : 20 minutes
2) I was right in the middle of February this year. I was at the end 5 years back and at the beginning 500 years ago. What am I?
Answer : The number 15
3) A doctor gave Sachin 3 pills after he ate too many sweets and told him to take one every half an hour. How long will the pills last?
Answer : 1 hour
4) Rahul went to a Diwali function and parked his car. What is the number of the parking space, where he parked his car?
Answer : 87
5) Put the two visuals together to get the name of a famous actor, many of whose films release around Diwali
Answer : Shahrukh
|Quiz Name||Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz|
|Quiz Time||06 November 2020 | 13 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||75000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||23 November 2020|
Step 1 : You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
Step 2 : Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
Step 3 : Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
Step 4 : Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
Step 5 : You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
Step 6 : After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
Step 7 : The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 8 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 7 August 2022] Tobi Amusan who recently broke the world record in the 100 m hurdles, hails from which country?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 7 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 August 2022] In the 2022 IAAF World Championships, Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian sportsperson after whom to win a world championship medal?