Last Updated on 1 November 2020
Play Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz and you have chance to win Rs.50000 Pay Balance by giving five right answers of Amazon Festive Riddles.
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answers
1) A blue house has blue bricks, a yellow house has yellow bricks. What is a green house made of?
Answer : Glass
2) A grandfather, two fathers, and two sons went to a cinema hall together and bought one ticket each. How many tickets did they buy in total?
Answer : 3
3) Precious stones in a pack of cards. What?
Answer : Diamonds
4) I am where yesterday follows today and tomorrow is in the middle. What am I?
Answer : A Dictionary
5) I am second in the first one, and at the end of the second one, shown in the visuals. What am I?
Answer : The letter I
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Answers
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz|
|Quiz Time||30 October 2020 to 11 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||50000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||12 November 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz ?
Step 1 : You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
Step 2 : Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
Step 3 : Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Programs & Features > FunZone
Step 4 : Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
Step 5 : You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
Step 6 : After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
Step 7 : The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.
Note : Please read official Terms And Conditions of Amazon Quiz
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?