Last Updated on 8 October 2020
Win Rs.50000 Amazon Pay Balance by answering Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers 2020
Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers 2020
1) What Is The Additional Cashback You Will Get On Minimum Purchase Of ₹1,000 As Your First Order?
Answer : 5%
2) Golden Hour Deals Will Be Live From ___PM To ___AM Only On The App.
Answer : 8PM To 12AM
3) When Does The Great Indian Festival Start?
Answer : 17th October
4) When Does The Great Indian Festival Sale Start For Prime Members?
Answer : 16th October
5) You Can Get Additional 10% Discount On _____ Credit/Debit Card?
Answer : HDFC Bank
Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz|
|Quiz Time||07 October 2020 to 16 October 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Amazon Pay Balance Rs.50000|
|Winner Announcement||27 October 2020|
Step 1 : You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
Step 2 : Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
Step 3 : Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Step 4 : Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
Step 5 : You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
Step 6 : After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
Step 7 : The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 December 2022] Which is the only Asian nation to make the semi finals of the men’s FIFA World Cup?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 6 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?