Last Updated on 9 January 2021
Play Amazon January Edition Quiz and you have chance to win 20000 Amazon Pay Balance by giving Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers.
Here all right Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers are given below.
Click On Start Quiz Button to Play Amazon January Edition Quiz.
You Can Answer Amazon January Edition Quiz’s Questions from 7th January 2021 to 31st January 2021.
First Question Of Quiz Is “On January 1st, 1502 Portuguese explorers landed at Guanabara Bay, on the coast of South America and named the city what?“
Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers
1) On January 1st, 1502 Portuguese explorers landed at Guanabara Bay, on the coast of South America and named the city what?
Answer : Rio De Janeiro
2) On January 3rd, 1959 what state having a landmass of about 1/5th of the other states put together, became the 49th US state?
Answer : Alaska
3) 15th January is observed as the Indian Army Day, as this was the day when ___________ took over as Commander in Chief. Fill in the blanks
Answer : KM Cariappa
4) National Voter’s Day is observed on 25th January to celebrate the foundation day of which organisation?
Answer : Election Commission of India
5) In 2019 , in a Test match played in January, which Indian spinner took a five wicket haul as India made Australia follow on at the SCG?
Answer : Kuldeep Yadav
6) Detectives Marcus Burnett and Michael Lowrey are the central characters in which movie released in January 2020?
Answer : Bad Boys for Life
7) The original name of which famous figure from the music industry having his birthday on January 8th, was David Robert Jones?
Answer : David Bowie
8) The Pattadakal dance festival, usually held in January is held in a UNESCO World Heritage site in which Indian state?
Answer : Karnataka
Also Play :
Amazon Trends 2020 Quiz Answers – Win 20000 Pay Balance
Amazon Looking Back At 2020 Quiz Answers – Win 10000 Pay Balance
Amazon The General Knowledge 2020 Quiz Answers – Win 15000 Pay Balance
Amazon LG Sound Bar SN4 Quiz Answers – Win 5,000 Pay Balance
Amazon Wonder Woman Quiz Answers – Win 1,000 Pay Balance
Amazon Mi 10T Series Quiz Answers – Win Mi 10T Smartphone
|Quiz Name||Amazon January Edition Quiz|
|Quiz Time||7 January 2021 | 31 January 2021 ||
|Quiz Prize||20000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||31 January 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.