Last Updated on 19 December 2020
Play Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz and you have chance to Win 5,000 Pay Balance. Here all Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers are given.
Amazon National Mathematics Day having 5 questions and all right answers are given below.
Amazon National Mathematics Day is live on Amazon App from 18th December 2020. You can play upto 28 December 2020. 10 Winner will be selected as Winner in Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz for 5,000 Pay Balance
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers are given below
1) The National Mathematics Day is observed on the birthday of Srinivas Ramanujan born in which Indian state?
Answer : Tamil Nadu
2) Which branch of mathematics, that uses letters as symbols when calculating, takes its name from the Arabic for ‘restoring of broken parts’?
Answer : Algebra
3) The pattern of ‘florets’ in the head of a sunflower and the ‘fruitlets’ of a pineapple follow what famous mathematical sequence?
Answer : Fibonacci Sequence
4) If you were to be dropped at a totally random point somewhere on the planet, roughly what would be your chances of landing on land?
Answer : One in three
5) Multiplying 21978 by what number gives you 21978 in reverse?
Answer : 4
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz|
|Quiz Time||18 December 2020 | 28 December 2020|
|Quiz Prize||5000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||30 December 2020|
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 December 2022] In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, who was awarded the Best Young Player award?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 1 December 2022
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.