Play Amazon National Science Day Quiz and you have chance to win 20000 Pay Balance by giving Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers.
First Question Is “The Raman Effect was discovered while CV Raman was working in the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science in which city?”
Here all right National Science Day Quiz Answers are given below.
Click On Start Button to Play Amazon National Science Day Quiz.
You Can Answer Amazon National Science Day Quiz‘s Questions from 23rd February 2021 to 3rd March 2021.
Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers
1) The Raman Effect was discovered while CV Raman was working in the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science in which city?
Answer : Kolkata
2) The theme for National Science Day 2021 is ‘Future of STI: Impacts on Education, Skills and Work’. What does I in STI stand for?
Answer : Innovation
3) After completing his degree in aeronautical engineering, which of these organisations did APJ Abdul Kalam join in 1958?
Answer : DRDO
4) The Physical Research Laboratory in Ahmedabad founded in 1947, started researching cosmic rays, its operations began from whose residence?
Answer : Vikram Sarabhai
5) Which Indian scientist developed the Galena detector, one of the early semiconductor devices?
Answer : Jagadish Chandra Bose
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon National Science Day Quiz|
|Quiz Time||23rd February 2021 to 3rd March 2021|
|Quiz Prize||20000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||5 March 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz 19 June] “The Living Mountain: A Fable for Our Times” is the latest book by which acclaimed author?
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 19 June 2021
- Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers Today 19 June 2021
- Flipkart Khel Paheliyon Ka Answers Today 19 June 2021
- Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers Today 19 June 2021
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.