Last Updated on 25 February 2021
Play Amazon National Science Day Quiz and you have chance to win 20000 Pay Balance by giving Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers.
First Question Is “The Raman Effect was discovered while CV Raman was working in the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science in which city?”
Here all right National Science Day Quiz Answers are given below.
Click On Start Button to Play Amazon National Science Day Quiz.
You Can Answer Amazon National Science Day Quiz‘s Questions from 23rd February 2021 to 3rd March 2021.
Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers
1) The Raman Effect was discovered while CV Raman was working in the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science in which city?
Answer : Kolkata
2) The theme for National Science Day 2021 is ‘Future of STI: Impacts on Education, Skills and Work’. What does I in STI stand for?
Answer : Innovation
3) After completing his degree in aeronautical engineering, which of these organisations did APJ Abdul Kalam join in 1958?
Answer : DRDO
4) The Physical Research Laboratory in Ahmedabad founded in 1947, started researching cosmic rays, its operations began from whose residence?
Answer : Vikram Sarabhai
5) Which Indian scientist developed the Galena detector, one of the early semiconductor devices?
Answer : Jagadish Chandra Bose
Also Play :
Amazon Alexa on App Quiz Answers Win Alexa Echo
Amazon Valentine’s Edition Quiz Answers Win 50000
Amazon Valentines Carnival Chocolate day Quiz Answers Win 50000
Amazon Fossil Valentine’s Day Quiz Answers Win Fossil Watch
Amazon Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G Quiz Answers Win Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G Smartphone
Amazon Elle 75 Years Quiz Answers Win Elle Watch
Amazon Movie Mania Quiz Answers Win 1000 Pay Balance
Amazon Pay eGift Cards Quiz Answers Win 10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Republic day Edition Quiz Answers Win 26000 Pay Balance
Amazon Aquaguard Marvel Quiz Answers Win RO Water Purifier
|Quiz Name||Amazon National Science Day Quiz|
|Quiz Time||23rd February 2021 to 3rd March 2021|
|Quiz Prize||20000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||5 March 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.