Last Updated on 6 October 2020
Win 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance by answering Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz Answers 2020.
Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz Questions
1) Identify the products on the Funzone banner for this quiz.
Answer : Bingo Tedhe Medhe Namkeens
2) Bingo Tedhe Medhe Pulse Mix has a combination of how many pulses?
Answer : 3
3) Bingo ………. Mix is ideally suited for all your “Shaam ka Scenes”
Answer : Cocktail
4) If Namkeen is to Tasty then Crunchy is to…….
Answer : Bingo Tedhe Medhe Aloo Bhujia
5) What should the Bingo Tedhe Medhe Nutcracker be ideally consumed with?
Answer : Softdrinks
Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Pantry Bingo Quiz|
|Quiz Time||06 October 2020 to 30 October 2020|
|Quiz Prize||10000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||31 October 2020|
Step 1 : You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
Step 2 : Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
Step 3 : Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Step 4 : Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
Step 5 : You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
Step 6 : After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
Step 7 : The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 December 2022] In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, who was awarded the Best Young Player award?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 1 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 30 November 2022] The teaser of which movie was released on Shah Rukh Khan’s 57th birthday?