Last Updated on 13 December 2020
Play Amazon Pay Quiz on Amazon App and you have chance o win 1000 amazon pay balance. Amazon Pay Quiz answers are given below.
Amazon Pay Quiz Answers
1) Which of these statements is true?
Answer : Maddy can pay for juice on Amazon App
2) Through Amazon Pay one can Scan _ UPI QR Code for payment. Fill in the blanks
Answer : Any
3) Which of these statements is true?
Answer : All of these
4) As per the video, the Amazon pay experience can be described as ___ . Fill in the blanks
Answer : Amazing and Rewarding
5) Tagline which appears towards the end of the video is ____ Amazon Se. Fill in the blanks
Answer : Pay
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 10 August 2022] Who among these batters from Pakistan, has scored 720 runs in his first 6 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 10 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 August 2022] Ben Stokes recently played his final ODI at Durham against which team?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 9 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
|Quiz Name||Amazon Pay Quiz|
|Quiz Time||11 December 2020 | 31 December 2020|
|Quiz Prize||1000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||31 December 2020|
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.