Last Updated on 10 April 2021
Michael Somare, who passed away recently, was the ‘Grand Chief’ and the ‘Father of the Nation’ of which country? Amazon Quiz Answers
Q – 1) Michael Somare, who passed away recently, was the ‘Grand Chief’ and the ‘Father of the Nation’ of which country?
Answer : Papua New Guinea
Q – 2) “Forests and Livelihoods: Sustaining People and Planet” was the theme of which day celebrated by UN on 3rd March 2021?
Answer : World Wildlife Day
Q – 3) In collaboration with which prestigious institution will the Govt of India set up the country’s first Centre for Excellence in Gaming?
Answer : IIT Bombay
Q – 4) The monument in this picture was built as an entrance to what?
Answer : World’s Fair
Q – 5) Which country is the first in per-capita consumption of the meat that comes from this particular bird?
Answer : Israel
Flipkart Crime Stories Quiz Answers 10 April 2021
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Answers 10 April 2021
Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers 10 April 2021
Flipkart Aage Kya Quiz Answers Today 10 April 2021
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 10 April 2021
Also Play :
Amazon Credit Card Quiz Answers Win 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Great Foodie Fest Quiz Answers Win 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Oneplus 9 Series Quiz Answers Win OnePlus 9 Series Mobile
Amazon World Sleep Day Quiz Answers Win 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Mi Neckband Pro Quiz Answers Win 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Gift Finder Quiz Answers Win 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Pediasure 7+ Quiz Answers Win 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Pay Later Quiz Answers : Win 20000 Pay Balance
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time|
|Quiz Time||10 April 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Godrej Split AC|
|Winner Announcement||11 April 2021|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
How to Play Amazon Quiz Today?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.