Michael Somare, who passed away recently, was the ‘Grand Chief’ and the ‘Father of the Nation’ of which country? Amazon Quiz Answers
Q – 1) Michael Somare, who passed away recently, was the ‘Grand Chief’ and the ‘Father of the Nation’ of which country?
Answer : Papua New Guinea
Q – 2) “Forests and Livelihoods: Sustaining People and Planet” was the theme of which day celebrated by UN on 3rd March 2021?
Answer : World Wildlife Day
Q – 3) In collaboration with which prestigious institution will the Govt of India set up the country’s first Centre for Excellence in Gaming?
Answer : IIT Bombay
Q – 4) The monument in this picture was built as an entrance to what?
Answer : World’s Fair
Q – 5) Which country is the first in per-capita consumption of the meat that comes from this particular bird?
Answer : Israel
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time|
|Quiz Time||10 April 2021|
|Quiz Prize||Godrej Split AC|
|Winner Announcement||11 April 2021|
- [Amazon Quiz 19 June] “The Living Mountain: A Fable for Our Times” is the latest book by which acclaimed author?
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 19 June 2021
- Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers Today 19 June 2021
- Flipkart Khel Paheliyon Ka Answers Today 19 June 2021
- Flipkart Prize Wali Paathshala Answers Today 19 June 2021
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.