Last Updated on 23 April 2021
In the series Falcon and the Winter Soldier who is the US government’s choice to become the new Captain America? Amazon Quiz Answers
Q – 1) In the series Falcon and the Winter Soldier who is the US government’s choice to become the new Captain America?
Answer : John Walker
Q – 2) The controversial interview of Oprah Winfrey with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle also aired in India, was originally on which network?
Answer : CBS
Q – 3) It has been 10 years since India’s iconic World Cup triumph on April 2nd, 2011. Who was India’s top run getter in the match?
Answer : Gautam Gambhir
Q – 4) Which breed of cat, gets its name from an old name of this country?
Answer : Siamese cat
Q – 5) Which Indian state gets its name from the celestial body shown in this visual?
Answer : Arunachal Pradesh
Flipkart Bid and Win Quiz Answers Today 23 April 2021
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Answers 23 April 2021
Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers 23 April 2021
Flipkart Aage Kya Quiz Answers Today 23 April 2021
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 23 April 2021
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 23 April 2021
Answer 1) John Walker
Answer 2) CBS
Answer 3) Gautam Gambhir
Answer 4) Siamese cat
Answer 5) Arunachal Pradesh
Also Play :
Amazon Credit Card Quiz Answers Win 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Great Foodie Fest Quiz Answers Win 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Oneplus 9 Series Quiz Answers Win OnePlus 9 Series Mobile
Amazon World Sleep Day Quiz Answers Win 50,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Mi Neckband Pro Quiz Answers Win 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Gift Finder Quiz Answers Win 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Pediasure 7+ Quiz Answers Win 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Pay Later Quiz Answers : Win 20000 Pay Balance
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time|
|Quiz Time||23 April 2021|
|Quiz Prize||25000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||24 April 2021|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
How to Play Amazon Quiz Today?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.