Last Updated on 23 February 2021
Amazon Quiz 23 February 2021 Win Echo Studio by Giving Amazon Quiz Answers.
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz 23 February 2021. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
First Question is “Which country recently connected its Hualong One nuclear reactor to the power grid?“
Amazon Quiz 23 February 2021 Answers
Amazon Quiz 23 February 2021 are given below
Q – 1) Which country recently connected its Hualong One nuclear reactor to the power grid?
Answer : China
Q – 2) Amrut Mahotsav’ is the name given to what upcoming celebration?
Answer : 75th anniversary of Indian Independence
Q – 3) Paul J. Crutzen, a Dutch atmospheric chemist who recently passed away, won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for predicting what?
Answer : Ozone Holes
Q – 4) The original classic version of this world’s best-selling toy does not feature which of the following colours?
Answer : Black
Q – 5) Often made of plastic or metal, what is the tiny piece at the end of this cord called?
Answer : An Aglet
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 23 February 2021|
|Quiz Time||23 February 2021 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Echo Studio|
|Winner Announcement||23 February 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.