Last Updated on 8 October 2020
Win OnePlus 8 Pro by answering Amazon Quiz Answers Today 08 October 2020.
Quiz having 5 Questions and you have to attempt all right answers.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 07 October 2020
1) In the sport shown in the visual, what role is the person in picture performing?
Answer : Pitcher
2) This famous historical site is located in which country?
Answer : Jordan
3) Looking at the sea of red, identify which football club this is the home ground for
Answer : Manchester United
4) This famous luxury carmaker is a subsidiary of which group?
Answer : BMW
5) Where in France would you find this famous palace?
Answer : Versailles
Amazon Quiz Today 07 October 2020 Detail
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Today 08 October 2020|
|Quiz Time||07 October 2020|
|Quiz Prize||OnePlus 8 Pro|
|Winner Announcement||07 October 2020|
Step 1 : You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
Step 2 : Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
Step 3 : Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Step 4 : Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
Step 5 : You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
Step 6 : After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
Step 7 : The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 10 August 2022] Who among these batters from Pakistan, has scored 720 runs in his first 6 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 10 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 August 2022] Ben Stokes recently played his final ODI at Durham against which team?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 9 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?