Last Updated on 6 October 2020
Win 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance by answering Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 06 October 2020.
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 06 October 2020 having 5 Questions and you have to attempt all right answers.
Amazon Today Quiz 06 October 2020 Questions
1) What are these birds called?
Answer : Flamingoes
2) This famous bridge is located in which city?
Answer : San Francisco
3) Name this food item, popular in France and around the world
Answer : Crepe
4) What is the name given to this young one of an animal?
Answer : Joey
5) This famous place is in which country?
Answer : Singapore
Amazon Today Quiz 06 October 2020 Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Today Quiz 06 October 2020|
|Quiz Time||06 October 2020|
|Quiz Prize||10000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||06 October 2020|
Step 1 : You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
Step 2 : Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
Step 3 : Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Step 4 : Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
Step 5 : You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
Step 6 : After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
Step 7 : The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 16 August 2022] During the India vs West Indies ODI series in July 2022, which of these cricketers made his ODI debut?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 16 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022