Last Updated on 8 October 2020
Win Rs.20000 Amazon Pay Balance by answering Amazon Quiz Answers Today 08 October 2020.
Quiz having 5 Questions and you have to attempt all right answers.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 08 October 2020
1) Which Organisation Has Recently Pledged To Build BARDA – An Agency For Biomedical Advanced Research And Development?
Answer : European Unio
2) Which Business Group Recently Won The Contract To Build Our New Indian Parliament?
Answer : Tata
3) Who Was The Man Of The Match In The Very First Encounter Of The 2020 IPL?
Answer : Ambati Rayudu
4) Which Brand Recently Launched GIGAnet, A Strong And Fast 4G Network?
Answer : Vi
5) Which Country Has Become The First To Issue A Sovereign Bond Linked To The Sustainable Development Goals Set By The United Nations?
Answer : Mexico
Amazon Quiz Today 08 October 2020 Detail
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Today 08 October 2020|
|Quiz Time||08 October 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Amazon Pay Balance Rs.20000|
|Winner Announcement||08 October 2020|
Step 1 : You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
Step 2 : Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
Step 3 : Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Step 4 : Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
Step 5 : You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
Step 6 : After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
Step 7 : The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 16 August 2022] During the India vs West Indies ODI series in July 2022, which of these cricketers made his ODI debut?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 16 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022