Last Updated on 17 March 2022
General Bipin Rawat, who died in a helicopter crash, was awarded what award in 2022?
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Today Quiz 17 March 2022. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Amazon Quiz Today is mostly based on general knowledge.
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz 17 March 2022|
|Quiz Time||17 March 2022|
|Quiz Prize||15000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||18 March 2022|
Q – 1) General Bipin Rawat, who died in a helicopter crash, was awarded what award in 2022?
Answer : Padma Vibhushan
Q – 2) Which Indian documentary on Dalit journalists has been nominated for the Oscars under the Best Documentary Feature category?
Answer : Writing with Fire
Q – 3) Which Indian state/UT was the host of the 25th National Youth Festival?
Answer : Puducherry
Q – 4) What is this Swiss musical instrument called?
Answer : Handpan
Q – 5) This character was played in the Marvel Cinematic Universe by which of these actors?
Answer : Chris Evans
Also Play Quiz :
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
Also Play :
Amazon National Wildlife Day Quiz
Amazon Funzone August Carnival Pictionary Quiz
Amazon The Bollywood beginner Quiz
Amazon Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Quiz
Amazon The Bollywood Grandmaster Quiz
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M32 Quiz
How to Play Amazon Quiz Today?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.