Last Updated on 2 December 2020
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 2 December 2020 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Win 25000 Pay Balance by Giving Answers of Amazon Quiz Today 2 December 2020.T
To get fastest result on google search “Amazon Quiz Answers factofacts”
Amazon Quiz Today 2 December Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
1) A Promised Land’ is a recent memoir released by which famous personality?
Answer : Barak Obama
2) India’s longest single-lane motorable suspension bridge was recently opened in which state?
Answer : Uttrakhand
Also Play : Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz Answers : Win 100% Credit Card Bill Payment
Amazon Pay Later Quiz Answers : Win 20000 Pay Balance
3) Tigray Region, which is in the news due to an ongoing armed conflict, is the northernmost region of which African country?
Answer : Ethiopia
4) This is the model of a vehicle that landed where?
Answer : On the Moon
5) Identify the musical instrument from this picture.
Answer : Piano
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 2 December 2020|
|Quiz Time||2 December 2020 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||25000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||2 December 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.