Last Updated on 28 December 2022
Which country has the largest population? Amazon Quiz Answers 28 December 2022
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Today Quiz 28 December 2022. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Amazon Quiz Today is mostly based on general knowledge.
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz 28 December 2022|
|Quiz Time||28 December 2022|
|Quiz Prize||2500 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||29 December 2022|
Q – 1) Which country has the largest population?
Answer : China
Q – 2) What is 7 times 8?
Answer : 56
Q – 3) Which is the largest internal organ in the human body?
Answer : Liver
Q – 4) What is the general name for a group of wolves?
Answer : Pack
Q – 5) Which card game requires players to “ante”?
Answer : Poker
Also Play Quiz :
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 17 January 2023] Gamosa, which received the Geographical Indication (GI) tag, is a traditional scarf from which Indian state?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 17 January 2023
- [Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answers] When was first Republic Day celebrated?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 13 January 2023] Which web series topped the IMDb most popular web series 2022 list?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 13 January 2023
Also Play :
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.