Last Updated on 28 November 2020
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 28 November 2020 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Win 10000 Pay Balance by Giving Answers of Amazon Quiz 28 November 2020
Amazon Quiz 28 November Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 28 November
1) Which organization recently launched new platforms to facilitate cybercrime related communication among law enforcement agencies?
Answer : Interpol
2) OWNDAYS, a Japanese brand who has recently forayed into India with a series of retail stores, sells which of the following?
Answer : Eyewear
3) Which country’s parliament appoints the committee that selects the winner of the Nobel Prize for Peace?
Answer : Norway
4) What is the total number of dots that are there on both the dice?
Answer : 42
5) This delicacy is eaten so quickly that in local language its name means “flash of lightning”. Name it.
Answer : Eclair
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 10 August 2022] Who among these batters from Pakistan, has scored 720 runs in his first 6 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 10 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 August 2022] Ben Stokes recently played his final ODI at Durham against which team?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 9 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 28 November 2020|
|Quiz Time||28 November 2020 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||10000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||29 November 2020|
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.
Amazon Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 27 November
1) Prince Khalifa bin Salman al Khalifa, the world’s longest serving prime minister, recently passed away. He was the PM of which country?
Answer : Bahrain
2) What name is given to the COVID-19 vaccine being developed by the National Research Centre for Epidemiology and Microbiology in Moscow?
Answer : Sputnik V
3) The 2020 film Ammonite is loosely inspired by the life of which British palaeontologist, played by Kate Winslet?
Answer : Mary Anning
4) In which city is this landmark with an alliterative name located?
Answer : New York
5) In some places, this food item is known by a name associated with which of these German cities?
Answer : Frankfurt
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 26 November
1) Which airlines recently launched India’s first-ever seaplane services?
Answer : Spicejet
2) Which of these teams recently beat Germany 6-0 in a UEFA Nations League match?
Answer : Spain
3) President Martin Vizcarra was recently impeached by Congress in which South American nation?
Answer : Peru
4) This is the entry to which famous monument?
Answer : Taj Mahal
5) Which of these is an apt term to describe what is shown in the visual?
Answer : Hobbit Hote
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 25 November
1) Char-chaporis are shifting riverine islands of the Brahmaputra located in which Indian state?
Answer : Assam
2) In 2020, who became the first bowler to pick up a wicket off the first ball in an IPL final?
Answer : Trent Boult
3) Alu, Bittu and Sattu are characters in which recent Rajkummar Rao movie?
Answer : Ludo
4) These objects are used to do what kind of activity?
Answer : Surfing
5) In which city also known as the ‘Blue City’ is this picture taken?
Answer : Jodhpur