Last Updated on 3 January 2023
Which is the tallest mountain in the world? Amazon Quiz Answers 3 January 2023
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Today Quiz 3 January 2023. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Amazon Quiz Today is mostly based on general knowledge.
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz 3 January 2023|
|Quiz Time||3 January 2023|
|Quiz Prize||1250 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||4 January 2023|
Q – 1) Which is the tallest mountain in the world?
Answer : Mount Everest
Q – 2) Which of the following is NOT a form of carbon?
Answer : Ferrite
Q – 3) What energy emerges from motion?
Answer : Kinetic energy
Q – 4) First woman of Indian origin to go to space
Answer : Kalpana Chawla
Q – 5) Who is she an Indian political activist, feminist and poet?
Answer : Sarojini Naidu
Also Play Quiz :
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 17 January 2023] Gamosa, which received the Geographical Indication (GI) tag, is a traditional scarf from which Indian state?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 17 January 2023
- [Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answers] When was first Republic Day celebrated?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 13 January 2023] Which web series topped the IMDb most popular web series 2022 list?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 13 January 2023
Also Play :
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.