Last Updated on 3 June 2022
Who is the first Black woman to appear on the US quarter?
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Today Quiz 3 June 2022. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Amazon Quiz Today is mostly based on general knowledge.
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz 3 June 2022|
|Quiz Time||3 June 2022|
|Quiz Prize||5000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||4 June 2022|
Q – 1) Who is the first Black woman to appear on the US quarter?
Answer : Maya Angelou
Q – 2) Joumou soup is a traditional pumpkin soup from which country that recently got the UNESCO cultural heritage status?
Answer : Haiti
Q – 3) Yutu-2 is the robotic lunar rover of which country’s mission to the Moon?
Answer : China
Q – 4) A species of which fish, referred to earlier as ‘trash fish’ is named after this animal?
Answer : Alligator Gar
Q – 5) This visual shows which city?
Answer : Varanasi
Also Play Quiz :
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 11 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 10 August 2022] Who among these batters from Pakistan, has scored 720 runs in his first 6 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 10 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 August 2022] Ben Stokes recently played his final ODI at Durham against which team?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 9 August 2022
Also Play :
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.