Last Updated on 4 June 2022
Gulabo, who recently died at the Van Vihar National Park and Zoo in Bhopal, was the oldest of what animal in India?
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Today Quiz 4 June 2022. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Amazon Quiz Today is mostly based on general knowledge.
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz 4 June 2022|
|Quiz Time||4 June 2022|
|Quiz Prize||10000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||5 June 2022|
Q – 1) Gulabo, who recently died at the Van Vihar National Park and Zoo in Bhopal, was the oldest of what animal in India?
Answer : Sloth bear
Q – 2) Jaitapur, set to be the country’s largest nuclear power generating site, is located in which state?
Answer : Maharashtra
Q – 3) Which airlines recently became the first airline to use sustainable commercial aviation fuel?
Answer : British Airways
Q – 4) This doll depicts which Marvel character?
Answer : Black Widow
Q – 5) A player from which country has won 21 men’s singles Grand Slams in this sport?
Answer : Spain
Also Play Quiz :
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 8 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 7 August 2022] Tobi Amusan who recently broke the world record in the 100 m hurdles, hails from which country?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 7 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 August 2022] In the 2022 IAAF World Championships, Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian sportsperson after whom to win a world championship medal?
Also Play :
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.