Last Updated on 11 February 2021
Win Polaroid SNAP Touch 2.0 by Giving Amazon Quiz 11 February 2021 Answer.
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 11 February 2021 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
To get fastest result on google search “Amazon Quiz Answers factofacts”
Amazon Quiz 11 February Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 11 February
Q – 1) Which app was launched by the Ministry of External Affairs to connect with the nearly 3.12-crore strong Indian diaspora across the world?
Answer : Global Pravasi Rishta
Q – 2) What was recently launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, that measures the actual length of a second?
Answer : National Atomic Timescale
Q – 3) Who, at the age of 15, invented the tactile system for reading and writing for use by people who are blind or visually impaired?
Answer : Louis Braille
Q – 4) Originated during the Italian Renaissance in the 15th century, what is this type of dance called
Answer : Ballet
Q – 5) Name this Guardian of the Galaxy character who often branches out of his comfort zone to help keep the people of the universe safe
Answer : Groot
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 11 February 2021|
|Quiz Time||11 February 2021 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Polaroid SNAP Touch 2.0|
|Winner Announcement||11 February 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.