Last Updated on 14 February 2021
Win Gaming Laptops by Giving Amazon Quiz 14 February 2021 Answer.
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 14 February 2021 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
To get fastest result on google search “Amazon Quiz Answers factofacts”
Amazon Quiz 14 February Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 14 February
Q – 1) Inji, a 61-year-old female Sumatran who recently passed away at Oregon Zoo, was the world’s oldest what?
Answer : Orangutan
Q – 2) In cooperation with the United Nations and the World Bank, which country organized the ‘One Planet Summit’ in January 2021?
Answer : France
Q – 3) Which Organization releases the Financial Stability Report in India?
Answer : RBI
Q – 4) What is the name of this bridge, used as part of the track for the Hogwart’s Express in the Harry Potter movies?
Answer : Glenfinnan Viaduct
Q – 5) The World Championship in which of these sports is held in this theatre?
Answer : Snooker
Flipkart Dating Aaj Kal Quiz Answers Today 14 February 2021
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz Answers 14 February 2021
Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Answers Today 14 February 2021
Flipkart FYI (For Your Information) Answers Today 14 February 2021
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Answers 14 February 2021
Flipkart Daily Trivia Today Answers 14 February 2021
Also Play :
Amazon Alexa on App Quiz Answers Win Alexa Echo
Amazon Valentine’s Edition Quiz Answers Win 50000
Amazon Valentines Carnival Chocolate day Quiz Answers Win 50000
Amazon Fossil Valentine’s Day Quiz Answers Win Fossil Watch
Amazon Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G Quiz Answers Win Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G Smartphone
Amazon Elle 75 Years Quiz Answers Win Elle Watch
Amazon Movie Mania Quiz Answers Win 1000 Pay Balance
Amazon Pay eGift Cards Quiz Answers Win 10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Republic day Edition Quiz Answers Win 26000 Pay Balance
Amazon Aquaguard Marvel Quiz Answers Win RO Water Purifier
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 14 February 2021|
|Quiz Time||14 February 2021 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Gaming Laptops|
|Winner Announcement||14 February 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.