Last Updated on 14 February 2021
Win Gaming Laptops by Giving Amazon Quiz 14 February 2021 Answer.
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 14 February 2021 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
To get fastest result on google search “Amazon Quiz Answers factofacts”
Amazon Quiz 14 February Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 14 February
Q – 1) Inji, a 61-year-old female Sumatran who recently passed away at Oregon Zoo, was the world’s oldest what?
Answer : Orangutan
Q – 2) In cooperation with the United Nations and the World Bank, which country organized the ‘One Planet Summit’ in January 2021?
Answer : France
Q – 3) Which Organization releases the Financial Stability Report in India?
Answer : RBI
Q – 4) What is the name of this bridge, used as part of the track for the Hogwart’s Express in the Harry Potter movies?
Answer : Glenfinnan Viaduct
Q – 5) The World Championship in which of these sports is held in this theatre?
Answer : Snooker
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 14 February 2021|
|Quiz Time||14 February 2021 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Gaming Laptops|
|Winner Announcement||14 February 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 16 August 2022] During the India vs West Indies ODI series in July 2022, which of these cricketers made his ODI debut?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 16 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.