Last Updated on 15 January 2021
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 15 January 2021 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Win Win 25000 Pay Balance by Giving Amazon Quiz 15 January 2021 Answer.
To get fastest result on google search “Amazon Quiz Answers factofacts”
Amazon Quiz 15 January Answers Today
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 15 January
Q – 1) Koilwar Bridge, officially Abdul Bari Bridge, was recently opened to the public in which Indian state?
Answer : Bihar
Q – 2) Under Project Loon, Google aims to provide high-speed internet connectivity in “remote and rural areas” using what?
Answer : Helium-Filled Balloons
Q – 3) Which country announced mission Beresheet 2, intended to land a spacecraft on the Moon in 2024?
Answer : Israel
Q – 4) Name this dish, a favourite of Nehru, Khrushchev and Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.
Answer : Butter Chicken
Q – 5) Name of this dinosaur comes from two Greek words meaning what?
Answer : Tyrant Lizard
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 15 January 2021|
|Quiz Time||15 January 2021 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||25000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||15 January 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 December 2022] Which is the only Asian nation to make the semi finals of the men’s FIFA World Cup?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 6 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.