Last Updated on 15 January 2021
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 15 January 2021 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Win Win 25000 Pay Balance by Giving Amazon Quiz 15 January 2021 Answer.
To get fastest result on google search “Amazon Quiz Answers factofacts”
Amazon Quiz 15 January Answers Today
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 15 January
Q – 1) Koilwar Bridge, officially Abdul Bari Bridge, was recently opened to the public in which Indian state?
Answer : Bihar
Q – 2) Under Project Loon, Google aims to provide high-speed internet connectivity in “remote and rural areas” using what?
Answer : Helium-Filled Balloons
Q – 3) Which country announced mission Beresheet 2, intended to land a spacecraft on the Moon in 2024?
Answer : Israel
Q – 4) Name this dish, a favourite of Nehru, Khrushchev and Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.
Answer : Butter Chicken
Q – 5) Name of this dinosaur comes from two Greek words meaning what?
Answer : Tyrant Lizard
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Answers 15 January 2021
Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Answers Today 15 January 2021
Flipkart Kaun Who Did It Answers Today 15 January 2021
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz Answers 15 January 2021
Flipkart Daily Trivia Today Answers 15 January 2021
Also Play :
Amazon Trends 2020 Quiz Answers – Win 20000 Pay Balance
Amazon Looking Back At 2020 Quiz Answers – Win 10000 Pay Balance
Amazon The General Knowledge 2020 Quiz Answers – Win 15000 Pay Balance
Amazon LG Sound Bar SN4 Quiz Answers – Win 5,000 Pay Balance
Amazon Wonder Woman Quiz Answers – Win 1,000 Pay Balance
Amazon Mi 10T Series Quiz Answers – Win Mi 10T Smartphone
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 15 January 2021|
|Quiz Time||15 January 2021 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||25000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||15 January 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.