Last Updated on 16 January 2021
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 16 January 2021 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Win Win 5000 Pay Balance by Giving Amazon Quiz 16 January 2021 Answer.
To get fastest result on google search “Amazon Quiz Answers factofacts”
Amazon Quiz 16 January Answers Today
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 16 January
Q – 1) Bhubaneswar and Rourkela are two cities chosen to host the 2023 Men’s World Cup of which sport?
Answer : Field Hockey
Q – 2) Chuck Yeager, a World War II fighter ace who recently passed away, became the first person to do what on October 14, 1947?
Answer : Fly faster than speed of sound
Q – 3) A royal bengal tiger was spotted above the unusual 3,000 m altitude in which country for the first time?
Answer : Nepal
Q – 4) Who ‘discovered’ this fruit in Guadeloupe in 1493?
Answer : Columbus
Q – 5) The picture shows someone picking out a book on a person of which nationality?
Answer : German
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Answers 16 January 2021
Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Answers Today 16 January 2021
Flipkart Kaun Who Did It Answers Today 16 January 2021
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz Answers 16 January 2021
Flipkart Daily Trivia Today Answers 16 January 2021
Also Play :
Amazon Trends 2020 Quiz Answers – Win 20000 Pay Balance
Amazon Looking Back At 2020 Quiz Answers – Win 10000 Pay Balance
Amazon The General Knowledge 2020 Quiz Answers – Win 15000 Pay Balance
Amazon LG Sound Bar SN4 Quiz Answers – Win 5,000 Pay Balance
Amazon Wonder Woman Quiz Answers – Win 1,000 Pay Balance
Amazon Mi 10T Series Quiz Answers – Win Mi 10T Smartphone
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 16 January 2021|
|Quiz Time||16 January 2021 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||5000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||16 January 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.