Last Updated on 16 January 2021
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 16 January 2021 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Win Win 5000 Pay Balance by Giving Amazon Quiz 16 January 2021 Answer.
To get fastest result on google search “Amazon Quiz Answers factofacts”
Amazon Quiz 16 January Answers Today
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 16 January
Q – 1) Bhubaneswar and Rourkela are two cities chosen to host the 2023 Men’s World Cup of which sport?
Answer : Field Hockey
Q – 2) Chuck Yeager, a World War II fighter ace who recently passed away, became the first person to do what on October 14, 1947?
Answer : Fly faster than speed of sound
Q – 3) A royal bengal tiger was spotted above the unusual 3,000 m altitude in which country for the first time?
Answer : Nepal
Q – 4) Who ‘discovered’ this fruit in Guadeloupe in 1493?
Answer : Columbus
Q – 5) The picture shows someone picking out a book on a person of which nationality?
Answer : German
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 16 January 2021|
|Quiz Time||16 January 2021 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||5000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||16 January 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.