Last Updated on 22 January 2021
Win 20000 Amazon Pay Balance by Giving Amazon Quiz 22 January 2021 Answer.
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 22 January 2021 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
To get fastest result on google search “Amazon Quiz Answers factofacts”
Amazon Quiz 22 January Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 22 January
Q – 1) A number of residents of Hurling village spotted which rare animal (scientific name- Capricornis thar) in the cold deserts of Spiti valley?
Answer : Himalayan Serow
Q – 2) As per a recent ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which country cannot use its name, flag, and anthem at the next two Olympics?
Answer : Russia
Q – 3) Which tech giant teamed up with several major technology companies to form a new industry group called the “Modern Computing Alliance”?
Answer : Google
Q – 4) Which of these breads cannot be made using the technique shown in the picture?
Answer : Roti
Q – 5) What is the name of this large headed, short-tailed bird commonly found in the tropical regions of Africa, Asia and Oceania?
Answer : Kingfisher
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 22 January 2021|
|Quiz Time||22 January 2021 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||20000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||22 January 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 December 2022] Which is the only Asian nation to make the semi finals of the men’s FIFA World Cup?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 6 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.