Last Updated on 3 February 2021
Win 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance by Giving Amazon Quiz 3 February 2021 Answer.
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 3 February 2021 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
To get fastest result on google search “Amazon Quiz Answers factofacts”
Amazon Quiz 3 February Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 3 February
Q – 1) Which famous gentleman whose birthday is in January, was Mayor of Kolkata from August 1930- April 1931, succeeded by Bidhan Chandra Roy?
Answer : Subhash Chandra Bose
Q – 2) Chandrikapersad Santokhi, the Chief Guest of the 2021 Republic Day parade, is the President of which country?
Answer : Suriname
Q – 3) India batted the 2nd most overs in the 4th innings to draw a Test in Australia this century at the SCG, which country leads this list?
Answer : South Africa, Adelaide
Q – 4) Which holiday is associated with this picture?
Answer : Easter Sunday
Q – 5) Belonging to the rodent family, what kind of animals are these?
Answer : Prairie Dogs
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 3 February 2021|
|Quiz Time||3 February 2021 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||10,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||3 February 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 18 August 2022] Who among these Sri Lankan bowlers has taken 21 wickets in his first 2 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 18 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 17 August 2022
- Amazon Quality Verified Quiz Answers Win 25000 Pay Balance
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 16 August 2022] During the India vs West Indies ODI series in July 2022, which of these cricketers made his ODI debut?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.