Last Updated on 3 February 2021
Win 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance by Giving Amazon Quiz 3 February 2021 Answer.
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 3 February 2021 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
To get fastest result on google search “Amazon Quiz Answers factofacts”
Amazon Quiz 3 February Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 3 February
Q – 1) Which famous gentleman whose birthday is in January, was Mayor of Kolkata from August 1930- April 1931, succeeded by Bidhan Chandra Roy?
Answer : Subhash Chandra Bose
Q – 2) Chandrikapersad Santokhi, the Chief Guest of the 2021 Republic Day parade, is the President of which country?
Answer : Suriname
Q – 3) India batted the 2nd most overs in the 4th innings to draw a Test in Australia this century at the SCG, which country leads this list?
Answer : South Africa, Adelaide
Q – 4) Which holiday is associated with this picture?
Answer : Easter Sunday
Q – 5) Belonging to the rodent family, what kind of animals are these?
Answer : Prairie Dogs
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz Answers 3 February 2021
Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Answers Today 3 February 2021
Flipkart FYI (For Your Information) Answers Today 3 February 2021
Flipkart Kaun Who Did It Answers Today 3 February 2021
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Answers 3 February 2021
Flipkart Daily Trivia Today Answers 3 February 2021
Also Play :
Amazon Aquaguard Marvel Quiz Answers Win RO Water Purifier
Amazon Car & Bike Protection Quiz Answers Win 20000 Pay Balance
Amazon Digital Series Tandav Quiz Answers Win 5000 Pay Balance
Amazon Great Republic Sale Quiz Answers Win 100000 Pay Balance
Amazon Guess the Song Quiz Answers Win 1000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon LG Monitors Quiz Answers Win 10000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Festive Quiz Answers Win 15000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 3 February 2021|
|Quiz Time||3 February 2021 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||10,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||3 February 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.