Last Updated on 8 January 2021
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 8 January 2021 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Win Win 15000 Pay Balance by Giving Amazon Quiz 8 January 2021 Answer.
To get fastest result on google search “Amazon Quiz Answers factofacts”
Amazon Quiz 8 January Answers Today
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 8 January
Q – 1) Which country operated the Hayabusa2 mission that recently returned to Earth with samples from Ryugu asteroid?
Answer : Japan
Q – 2) Which institute of repute is located in a historical building called “Bapu Bhavan” in Pune?
Answer : National Institute of Neuropathy
Q – 3) What kind of competition is ‘Vendee Globe’ that happens every 4 years and lasts for about 75 days?
Answer : Yacht Race
Q – 4) Which country is this airline from?
Answer : Switzerland
Q – 5) Aslo known as ‘Bibendum’, identify this popular mascot for a multi-national company.
Answer : Michelin Men
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 8 January 2021|
|Quiz Time||8 January 2021 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||15000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||8 January 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 23 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 22 November 2022] In which country was UK’s new prime minister Rishi Sunak born?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.