Last Updated on 4 November 2020
Win Rs.15,000 Pay Balance by playing Amazon Quiz of 04 November 2020 answers. Amazon Quiz Answers Today having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers
1) Carlos Acutis,who died of leukaemia in 2006 aged 15 and has been dubbed by some as the patron saint of the internet , is from which country?
Answer : Italy
2) National Health Mission of India has recently launched ‘Electronic _________ Intelligence Network (eVIN). Fill in the blank.
Answer : Vaccine
3) Who recently became the first football player to score in 16 consecutive Champions League seasons?
Answer : Lionel Messi
4) This animal symbolizes which well-known constellation?
Answer : Ursa Major
5) On which material did Leonardo Da Vinci paint this masterpiece?
Answer : Wood
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Today 04 November 2020|
|Quiz Time||04 November 2020 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Rs.15,000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||04 November 2020|
Step 1 : You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
Step 2 : Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
Step 3 : Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Step 4 : Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
Step 5 : You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
Step 6 : After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
Step 7 : The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 10 August 2022] Who among these batters from Pakistan, has scored 720 runs in his first 6 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 10 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 August 2022] Ben Stokes recently played his final ODI at Durham against which team?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 9 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?