Last Updated on 5 November 2020
Win Saregama Carvaan Premium by playing Amazon Quiz of 05 November 2020 answers. Amazon Quiz Answers Today having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers
1) Which airline has started serving meals on board an Airbus A380 as a marketing drive, while the aircraft is parked at the Changi airport?
Answer : Singapore Airlines
2) The word vaccination originates from the Latin word vacca, and reflects the origin of the process. What does the word mean?
Answer : Cow
3) Of which country was Nursultan Nazarbayev the President from 1990 till 2019 till his resignation?
Answer : Kazakhstan
4) Which arch-monument is found just opposite this historic luxury hotel?
Answer : Gateway of India
5) Which virtual assistant would greet you if you were to use this device?
Answer : Cortana
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Today 05 November 2020|
|Quiz Time||05 November 2020 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Saregama Carvaan Premium|
|Winner Announcement||05 November 2020|
Step 1 : You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
Step 2 : Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
Step 3 : Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
Step 4 : Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
Step 5 : You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
Step 6 : After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
Step 7 : The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 8 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 7 August 2022] Tobi Amusan who recently broke the world record in the 100 m hurdles, hails from which country?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 7 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 August 2022] In the 2022 IAAF World Championships, Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian sportsperson after whom to win a world championship medal?