Last Updated on 7 November 2020
Win Dinnerware by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 07 November 2020 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers
1) Chief Minister Vijay Rupani recently inaugurated the longest Bus Rapid Transit System of India in which city?
Answer : Surat
2) In a first, which country has facial recognition as part of their national identity scheme (through it one can access government services)?
Answer : Singapore
3) In October 2020 for the first time ever, India started cultivation of which spice in Himachal Pradesh in an attempt to be self-reliant?
Answer : Asafoetida
4) Which of these countries men’s teams has won 15 Olympic medals and 11 world championship medals in this sport?
Answer : Hungary
5) Name this animal, which shares its name with a famous brand of car from Chevrolet
Answer : Impala
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Answers
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 07 November 2020|
|Quiz Time||07 November 2020 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Winner Announcement||07 November 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz ?
Step 1 : You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
Step 2 : Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
Step 3 : Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
Step 4 : Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
Step 5 : You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
Step 6 : After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
Step 7 : The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?