Last Updated on 10 November 2020
Win Forest Essentials Skincare by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 10 November 2020 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers
1) Which Indian state is known for their celebration of Kati Bihu festival?
Answer : Assam
2) Ravindra Jadeja hit back to back sixes off the last 2 balls, to seal victory for the Chennai Super Kings over which team in IPL 2020?
Answer : Kolkata Knight Riders
3) Nicolas Cage as Grug, Emma Stone as Eep, Ryan Reynolds as Guy form the cast of which 2020 movie?
Answer : The Croods: A New Age
4) From where did President Herbert Hoover push a button to turn the lights on for this building for the very first time?
Answer : Washington D.C
5) What is this type of art called?
Answer : Graffiti
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Answers
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 10 November 2020|
|Quiz Time||10 November 2020 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Win Forest Essentials Skincare|
|Winner Announcement||10 November 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz ?
Step 1 : You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
Step 2 : Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
Step 3 : Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
Step 4 : Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
Step 5 : You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
Step 6 : After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
Step 7 : The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?