Last Updated on 11 November 2020
Win 25,000 Pay Balance by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 11 November 2020 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Amazon Quiz Time Today Answers
1) Who became the first batsman to cross 500 runs in the 2020 IPL?
Answer : KL Rahul
2) Which technology giant helped set up the NITI Aayog Frontier Technologies Cloud Innovation Center?
Answer : Amazon
3) Which of these upcoming movies is a remake of the Telugu film Bhaagamathie?
Answer : Durgavati
4) This is a fishing cat. It is the state animal of which Indian state?
Answer : West Bengal
5) What is the chef’s hat called?
Answer : Toque
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 11 November 2020|
|Quiz Time||11 November 2020 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||Win 25000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||12 November 2020|
Step 1 : You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
Step 2 : Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
Step 3 : Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
Step 4 : Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
Step 5 : You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
Step 6 : After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
Step 7 : The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 December 2022] Which is the only Asian nation to make the semi finals of the men’s FIFA World Cup?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 6 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?