Last Updated on 17 February 2021
Win 10000 Pay Balance by Giving Amazon Quiz Today Answers 17 February 2021.
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Today of 17 February 2021 answers. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
To get fastest result on google search “Amazon Quiz Answers factofacts”
Amazon Quiz Today Answers 17 February
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 17 February
Q – 1) Which of these cricketers has scored a hundred, each of the 3 times in Test cricket that he crossed 50 runs?
Answer : Fawad Alam
Q – 2) Which of this is a recently released book by Ramachandra Guha?
Answer : The Commonwealth of Cricket
Q – 3) Apple, Amazon and Google have recently suspended which social networking app?
Answer : Parler
Q – 4) This tourist attraction is situated on the South Bank of which river in London?
Answer : Thames
Q – 5) This geometric shape is generally used for which Traffic sign?
Answer : Stop Sign
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 17 February 2021|
|Quiz Time||17 February 2021 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||10000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||17 February 2020|
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 11 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 10 August 2022] Who among these batters from Pakistan, has scored 720 runs in his first 6 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 10 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 August 2022] Ben Stokes recently played his final ODI at Durham against which team?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 9 August 2022
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.