Last Updated on 19 March 2021
Amazon Quiz Today Answers 19 March Win 5000 Pay Balance by Giving Amazon Quiz 19 March 2021 Answers.
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz Answers 19 March. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Amazon Quiz Answers 19 March 2021
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 19 March are given below
Q – 1) Hoshangabad in Madhya Pradesh, would be renamed as what, a name to honour a famous river in India?
Answer : Narmadapuram
Q – 2) The 2021 Australian Open women’s singles title was Naomi Osaka’s ___ Grand Slam singles title. Fill in the blanks
Answer : 4th
Q – 3) This actor turned 40 on 25th February 2021, he won a Filmfare Award for Best Debut for the movie Ishq Vishk. Name him
Answer : Shahid Kapoor
Q – 4) Name this famous waterfall located in North America
Answer : Niagara Falls
Q – 5) This is one of the most famous landmarks in which country?
Answer : United Kingdom
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz Answers 19 March 2021
Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Answers Today 19 March 2021
Flipkart Crime Stories Quiz Answers 19 March 2021
Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Answers 19 March 2021
Flipkart FYI Quiz Answers 19 March 2021
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers Today 19 March 2021
Also Play :
Amazon National Science Day Quiz Answers Win 20000 Pay Balance
Amazon Michael Kors Gen5e Quiz Answers Win Michael Kors Watch
LG Tone Free Quiz Amazon Answers Win 10000 Pay Balance
Amazon Alexa Builtin Phones Quiz Answers Win 10000
Amazon The February Quiz Answers Win 20000
Amazon Dairy Milk Silk Alexa Quiz Answers Win 10000
Amazon Business Extra Savings Quiz Answers Win 20000
Amazon Alexa on App Quiz Answers Win Alexa Echo
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time|
|Quiz Time||19 March 2021|
|Quiz Prize||5000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||20 March 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.