Last Updated on 14 November 2020
Win Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop by playing Amazon Student’s Day Quiz. Amazon Student’s Day Quiz’s all right 8 answers are given here.
Amazon Student’s Day Quiz Answers
1) In 2019, which Indian won gold in the World University Games at Napoli with a timing of 11.32 seconds?
Answer : Dutee Chand
2) As a student, which famous Indian once mis-spelt the word ‘Kettle’ and refused to copy the correct spelling from the neighbor’s slate?
Answer : Mahatma Gandhi
3) ‘The Adventure of the Three Students’ features which legendary fictional detective?
Answer : Sherlock Holmes
4) Eight Presidents of the United States have been students of which iconic university?
Answer : Harvard
5) One of the founders of the company who has manufactured this product, nicknamed Woz, is an alumni of which university?
Answer : University of California, Berkeley
6) While still a school student, who started blogging on the BBC Urdu website under the pseudonym Gul Makai?
Answer : Malala Yousafzai
7) The iconic logo of which shoe manufacter was created by a Graphic Design student named Carolyn Davidson?
Answer : Nike
8) The national anthem of which country (whose capital is shown in picture) was composed by Rabindranath Tagore’s student, Ananda Samarakoon?
Answer : Sri Lanka
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
|Quiz Name||Amazon Children’s Day Quiz|
|Quiz Time||14 November 2020 to 24 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Lego Classic Bricks Game|
|Winner Announcement||30 November 2020|
How to Play Amazon Quiz ?
Step 1 : You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
Step 2 : Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
Step 3 : Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
Step 4 : Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
Step 5 : You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
Step 6 : After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
Step 7 : The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.