Last Updated on 17 February 2021
Play Amazon The February Quiz and you have chance to win 20000 Pay Balance by giving Amazon The February Quiz Answers.
Here all right Amazon The February Quiz Answers are given below.
Click On Start Button to Play Amazon The February Quiz.
You Can Answer Amazon The February Quiz‘s Questions from 12th February 2021 to 28th February 2021.
Amazon The February Quiz Answers
1) As per few sources, the oldest record of what being sent was a poem written by a French duke Charles to his wife in 1415?
Answer : Valentine
2) For the first time in 34 years, the famous Surajkund Crafts Mela, held in which state has been cancelled?
Answer : Hariyana
3) Which of these organisations operating under the Ministry of Defence, celebrated its 45th raising day on February 1st, 2021?
Answer : Indian Coast Guard
4) 12th February is celebrated as _______ day to observe the birth anniversary of the father of evolutionary biology. Fill in the blanks
Answer : Darwin
5) National Science Day is observed on 28th February in India to commemorate the discovery of an effect named after which scientist?
Answer : CV Raman
6) Tom Brady, a legendary American football player, created history by winning his 7th Superbowl. For which team did he win his 7th Superbowl?
Answer : Tampa Bay Buccaneers
7) In February 2019, which of these Bollywood movies released that won a record 13 Filmfare Awards?
Answer : Gully Boy
8) On February 2nd, 1990 the 30 year old ban on the African National Congress was lifted by which President?
Answer : FW de Klerk
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon The February Quiz|
|Quiz Time||12th February 2021 to 28th February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||20000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||28 February 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 8 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 7 August 2022] Tobi Amusan who recently broke the world record in the 100 m hurdles, hails from which country?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 7 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 August 2022] In the 2022 IAAF World Championships, Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian sportsperson after whom to win a world championship medal?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.