Last Updated on 26 December 2020
Play Amazon The General Knowledge 2020 Quiz and you have chance to win 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance by answering all questions right answers.
Here all right 6 Amazon The General Knowledge 2020 Quiz Answers are given below. Click on start quiz button to start quiz of Amazon The General Knowledge 2020 Quiz.
Amazon The General Knowledge 2020 Quiz is live on Amazon App from 23 December 2020 to 05 January 2021.
Amazon The General Knowledge 2020 Quiz Answers
1) Lewis Hamilton won his seventh F1 drivers world championship in 2020. Whose record did he match?
Answer : Michael Schumacher
2) When translated from Spanish to English, which viral TV series’ original name means “The House of Paper”?
Answer : Money Heist
3) Who curated the ‘One World: Together At Home’ virtual concert for WHO and international advocacy organization Global Citizen?
Answer : Lady Gaga
4) Which successful film’s story revolves around the poor Kim family and the wealthy Park family?
Answer : Parasite
5) Which popular 2020 song begins with the lyrics: “I said, certified freak/Seven days a week”?
Answer : WAP
6) Which actor, who shot to fame in 2020, played the lead role in ‘Wrong Side Raju’ which won the National Award for Best Gujarati Film?
Answer : Pratik Gandhi
|Quiz Name||Amazon The General Knowledge 2020 Quiz|
|Quiz Time||23 December 2020 | 05 January 2021|
|Quiz Prize||15000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||15 January 2021|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.