Last Updated on 9 February 2021
Play Amazon Valentines Carnival Chocolate day Quiz and you have chance to win Fossil Watch by giving Amazon Valentines Carnival Chocolate day Answers.
Here all right Amazon Valentines Carnival Chocolate day Quiz Answers are given below.
Click On Start Button to Play Amazon Valentines Carnival Chocolate day .
You Can Answer Amazon Valentines Carnival Chocolate day Quiz‘s Questions from 9th February 2021 to 9th February 2021.
Amazon Valentines Carnival Chocolate day Quiz Answers
1) World Chocolate Day is celebrated on 7th July, to observe which of these events?
Answer : Introduction of chocolate to Europe
2) Which of these civilizations used cocoa beans as currency?
Answer : Mayan
3) The famous Cadbury ad campaign ‘Asli swaad zindagi ka’ which came to prominence in 1993-94 featured a jingle sung by whom?
Answer : Shankar Mahadevan
4) In 2013, which country issued over 5,00,000 postage stamps with the smell of cocoa and covered in a varnish to look like chocolate?
Answer : Belgium
5) In which country in Europe was chocolate introduced first?
Answer : Spain
Also Play :
Amazon Aquaguard Marvel Quiz Answers Win RO Water Purifier
Amazon Car & Bike Protection Quiz Answers Win 20000 Pay Balance
Amazon Digital Series Tandav Quiz Answers Win 5000 Pay Balance
Amazon Great Republic Sale Quiz Answers Win 100000 Pay Balance
Amazon Guess the Song Quiz Answers Win 1000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon LG Monitors Quiz Answers Win 10000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Festive Quiz Answers Win 15000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers
|Quiz Name||Amazon Valentines Carnival Chocolate day Quiz|
|Quiz Time||9th February 2021 to 9th February 2021|
|Quiz Prize||50000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||10 February 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
How to Play Amazon Quiz?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.