Last Updated on 13 October 2020
Win Rs.1000 Pay Balance by playing Amazon World Food Day quiz. Amazon World Food Day Quiz having 6 questions and you have to answer all right.
Amazon World Food Day Quiz Answers
1) Find The Odd One Out.
Answer : Image D
2) All These Dishes Can Be Broadly Classified As What?
Answer : Dumplings
3) What Is This Dish Called?
Answer : Ramen
4) All The Items Shown On Screen Would Usually Be Ingredients Of Which Of These?
Answer : Garam Masala
5) All The Dishes Shown Are Typical Of The Cuisine Of Which Country?
Answer : France
6) The 2020 World Food Day Is Marking The ______ Anniversary Of The Organization Whose Logo Is Shown In The Picture. Fill In The Blanks.
Answer : 75th
Amazon World Food Day Quiz Detail
|Quiz Name||Amazon World Food Day Quiz|
|Quiz Time||09 October 2020 to 18 October 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Rs. 1000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||30 October 2020|
Step 1 : You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
Step 2 : Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
Step 3 : Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Step 4 : Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
Step 5 : You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
Step 6 : After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
Step 7 : The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 11 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 10 August 2022] Who among these batters from Pakistan, has scored 720 runs in his first 6 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 10 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 August 2022] Ben Stokes recently played his final ODI at Durham against which team?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 9 August 2022