Last Updated on 15 March 2021
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz and you have chance to win 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance by giving Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers.
You Can Answer Amazon World Maths Day Quiz‘s Questions from 13th March 2021 to 26th March 2021.
In 2019, UNESCO proclaimed that 14th March would be observed as International Day of Mathematics. 14th March is also celebrated as what?
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Redmi TV Quiz answers are given below
1) In 2019, UNESCO proclaimed that 14th March would be observed as International Day of Mathematics. 14th March is also celebrated as what?
Answer : Pi Day
2) An organization called ___ Learning also organizes World Maths Day- an international celebration of mathematics. Fill in the blanks
Answer : 3P
3) In the movie ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Russell Crowe plays the role of which famous mathematician?
Answer : John Nash
4) In 2018, New Delhi born Akshay Venkatesh won which of these awards, named in honour of a Canadian mathematician?
Answer : Fields Medal
5) 1729- the smallest number that can be expressed as a sum of two cubes in two different ways is named after which two mathematicians?
Answer : Hardy and Ramanujan
6) Puzzles to puzzle you’, ‘In the Wonderland of Numbers’ and ‘The Book of Numbers’ are all written by which mathematical genius?
Answer : Shakuntala Devi
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon World Maths Day Quiz|
|Quiz Time||13th March 2021 to 26th March 2021|
|Quiz Prize||20,000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||26th March 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 8 August 2022] Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 8 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 7 August 2022] Tobi Amusan who recently broke the world record in the 100 m hurdles, hails from which country?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 7 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 August 2022] In the 2022 IAAF World Championships, Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian sportsperson after whom to win a world championship medal?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.