Last Updated on 24 February 2021
Celebrating its 125th anniversary this year, Prabuddha Bharata is a monthly journal initiated by which famous Indian in 1896?
Amazon Quiz 24 February 2021 Win 5000 Pay Balance by Giving Amazon Quiz Answers.
Win Amazing Prizes by playing Amazon Quiz 24 February 2021. Amazon Daily Quiz having 5 questions and you have to answer all right.
Celebrating its 125th anniversary this year, Prabuddha Bharata is a monthly journal initiated by which famous Indian in 1896? Amazon Quiz
Amazon Quiz 24 February 2021 are given below
Q – 1) Celebrating its 125th anniversary this year, Prabuddha Bharata is a monthly journal initiated by which famous Indian in 1896?
Answer : Swami Vivekanand
Q – 2) Which ground will host the final of the inaugural ICC World Test Championship?
Answer : Lord’s
Q – 3) Currently in news, the Davos Dialogue is associated with which organisation?
Answer : World Economic Forum
Q – 4) Which play by this English playwright is the longest?
Answer : Halmet
Q – 5) This famous portrait was originally called as what in Italy?
Answer : La Gioconda
Also Play :
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz Time 24 February 2021|
|Quiz Time||24 February 2021 | 8 AM to 12 PM|
|Quiz Prize||5000 Pay Balance|
|Winner Announcement||23 February 2020|
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 October 2022] Ruth Ozeki won the 2022 Women’s Prize for Fiction for which novel?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 6 October 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 5 October 2022] Typhoon Nanmadol was the fourth-strongest storm to make landfall in which country’s history?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 5 October 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 3 October 2022] Germany has launched the world’s first fleet of passenger trains powered by what?
1) You can play quiz only on Amazon App, so you have to download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
2) Open Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account with registered Email and Password (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
3) Now go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the
Menu > Program & Features > FunZone
4) Now just click the quiz which you want to complete by tapping the “Start” Button
5) You have to answer the all questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
6) After answering all questions correctly of the quiz, you will be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw.
7) The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date.