Last Updated on 14 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers Today 14 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers
1) In which state would you find mainland India’s easternmost town?
Answer : Arunachal Pradesh
2) Which Bangladeshi writer was forced to leave Bangladesh in 1994 for authoring the controversial novel ‘Lajja’?
Answer : Taslima Nasrin
3) India’s first nuclear reactor was named after which divine being from Hindu mythology?
Answer : Apsara
4) Whose record of most centuries in a single world cup did Rohit Sharma beat in 2019?
Answer : Kumar Sangakkara
5) Which river gives its name to a carnivorous dinosaur called Rajasaurus – whose fossils were found in India?
Answer : Narmada
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 11 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 10 August 2022] Who among these batters from Pakistan, has scored 720 runs in his first 6 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 10 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 August 2022] Ben Stokes recently played his final ODI at Durham against which team?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 9 August 2022
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz|
|Quiz Time||14 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.