Last Updated on 16 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers Today 16 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers
1) Which Indian business tycoon was the subject of a banned named ‘The Polyster Prince’?
Answer : Dhirubhai Ambani
2) Which is the only national park in the world where you can find Asiatic lions?
Answer : Gir Forest National Park and Sanctuary
3) An Ashokan Capital which forms the basis for India’s state emblem is found at which place?
Answer : Sarnath
4) Who was the basis for the 1980s comic book hero named ‘Supreme’?
Answer : Amitabh Bachchan
5) In Hindu mythology, who wields the sword called Nandaka?
Answer : God Vishnu
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz|
|Quiz Time||16 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.