Last Updated on 16 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers Today 16 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers
1) Which Indian business tycoon was the subject of a banned named ‘The Polyster Prince’?
Answer : Dhirubhai Ambani
2) Which is the only national park in the world where you can find Asiatic lions?
Answer : Gir Forest National Park and Sanctuary
Amazon Quiz : Play Amazon 16 November Daily Quiz : Win 5000 Pay Balance
3) An Ashokan Capital which forms the basis for India’s state emblem is found at which place?
Answer : Sarnath
4) Who was the basis for the 1980s comic book hero named ‘Supreme’?
Answer : Amitabh Bachchan
5) In Hindu mythology, who wields the sword called Nandaka?
Answer : God Vishnu
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz|
|Quiz Time||16 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Quiz?
Step 1 : Open & Sign In to to Flipkart App (You can play Quiz only in Flipkart App)
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.