Last Updated on 17 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers Today 17 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers
1) Which ruler built the Jama Masjid in Delhi?
Answer : Emperor Shah jahan
2) What is the minimum age for an Indian citizen to become a member of the Lok Sabha?
Answer : 25
3) Which state’s movie industry is known by the name ‘Sandalwood’?
Answer : Karnataka
4) At which important location can you find the 145-foot tall Jaipur column?
Answer : Rashtrapati Bhavan
5) In which sport has Shiva Keshavan represented India at six consecutive WInter Olympics?
Answer : Luge Event
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 December 2022] In the 2018 FIFA World Cup, who was awarded the Best Young Player award?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 1 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 30 November 2022] The teaser of which movie was released on Shah Rukh Khan’s 57th birthday?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz|
|Quiz Time||17 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Daily Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.