Last Updated on 18 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers Today 18 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Beat The Genius Answers 18 November 2020
1) Who is the only Indian to receive an honorary Oscar for contributions to cinema?
Answer : Satyajit Ray
2) In Hindu Mythology, Subala, the father of Shakuni, was ruler of which kingdom?
Answer : Gandhara Kingdom
3) How do we better know the poem Tarana-e-hind, for which Pandit Ravi Shankar composed the music?
Answer : Sare Jahan se Accha
4) In the 1970s, which minister and former trade union leader forced Coca-Cola and IBM to leave India?
Answer : George Fernandes
5) Which ruling dynasty of India referred to themselves as ‘Gurkani’?
Answer : Mughals
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 16 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 13 August 2022] Cameron Smith, the winner of the 2022 British Open golf tournament hails from which country?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz|
|Quiz Time||18 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.