Last Updated on 18 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers Today 18 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Beat The Genius Answers 18 November 2020
1) Who is the only Indian to receive an honorary Oscar for contributions to cinema?
Answer : Satyajit Ray
2) In Hindu Mythology, Subala, the father of Shakuni, was ruler of which kingdom?
Answer : Gandhara Kingdom
Amazon Quiz Answers – 18 November 2020 : Win Dyson V10 Absolute Pro Cord-Free Vacuum
3) How do we better know the poem Tarana-e-hind, for which Pandit Ravi Shankar composed the music?
Answer : Sare Jahan se Accha
4) In the 1970s, which minister and former trade union leader forced Coca-Cola and IBM to leave India?
Answer : George Fernandes
5) Which ruling dynasty of India referred to themselves as ‘Gurkani’?
Answer : Mughals
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 9 March 2023] Which franchise in the Women’s Premier League has named Alyssa Healy as captain?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 4 March 2023] Which of these teams did NOT make it to the semi finals of the 2023 Women’s T20 World Cup?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 1 March 2023] Sri Anna’ name for millet was picked from which state?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 28 February 2023] In February 2023, who became the fifth Indian cricketer to smash a hundred in all three formats in international cricket?
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February 2023] The video of Chef Eitan Bernath making roti with whom has gone viral?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz|
|Quiz Time||18 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz?
Step 1 : Open & Sign In to to Flipkart App (You can play Quiz only in Flipkart App)
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.