Last Updated on 18 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers Today 18 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Beat The Genius Answers 18 November 2020
1) Who is the only Indian to receive an honorary Oscar for contributions to cinema?
Answer : Satyajit Ray
2) In Hindu Mythology, Subala, the father of Shakuni, was ruler of which kingdom?
Answer : Gandhara Kingdom
3) How do we better know the poem Tarana-e-hind, for which Pandit Ravi Shankar composed the music?
Answer : Sare Jahan se Accha
4) In the 1970s, which minister and former trade union leader forced Coca-Cola and IBM to leave India?
Answer : George Fernandes
5) Which ruling dynasty of India referred to themselves as ‘Gurkani’?
Answer : Mughals
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz|
|Quiz Time||18 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select The Grid Big Billion Days Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.