Last Updated on 21 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers Today 21 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Beat The Genius Answers 21 November 2020
Check Answers At 12:05AM
1) Where is the Sulabh International Museum of Toilets located?
Answer : New Delhi
2) Who defeated emperor Humayun and took control of the Mughal empire?
Answer : Sher Shah Suri
3) In which city did Sachin Tendulkar hit the first double century in men’s ODI cricket?
Answer : Gwalior
4) In 1995 what historic first in India took place between Jyoti Basu and Union minister Sukh Ram?
Answer : First mobile phone call
5) In the Mahabharata who was the only son of *Dhritarashtra to survive the Kurukshetra war?
Answer : Yuyutsu
- Amazon Ranbir Kapoor Quiz Answers Win 50000 Pay Balance
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 18 August 2022] Who among these Sri Lankan bowlers has taken 21 wickets in his first 2 Test matches?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 18 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 17 August 2022
- Amazon Quality Verified Quiz Answers Win 25000 Pay Balance
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz|
|Quiz Time||21 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.