Last Updated on 21 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers Today 21 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Beat The Genius Answers 21 November 2020
Check Answers At 12:05AM
1) Where is the Sulabh International Museum of Toilets located?
Answer : New Delhi
2) Who defeated emperor Humayun and took control of the Mughal empire?
Answer : Sher Shah Suri
3) In which city did Sachin Tendulkar hit the first double century in men’s ODI cricket?
Answer : Gwalior
4) In 1995 what historic first in India took place between Jyoti Basu and Union minister Sukh Ram?
Answer : First mobile phone call
5) In the Mahabharata who was the only son of *Dhritarashtra to survive the Kurukshetra war?
Answer : Yuyutsu
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 6 December 2022] Which is the only Asian nation to make the semi finals of the men’s FIFA World Cup?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 6 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 3 December 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 2 December 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 2 December 2022] Shaheen 1-A medium-range ballistic missile made with the help of China, belongs to which country?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz|
|Quiz Time||21 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz?
Step 2 : Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz
Step 3 : Now Select Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz and Start Answering.
Winners are selected by lucky draw.