Last Updated on 27 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers Today 27 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Beat The Genius 27 November 2020 Answers
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers – 27 November 2020
1) In which state is the 57 ft. high Gomateswara Statue of Bahubali?
Answer : Karnataka
2) Indian Air Force’s motto ‘Nabha Sparshan Deeptam’ is from which holy text?
Answer : Bhagavad Gita
3) Which Indian sportsman has written a memoir titled “A Shot at History”?
Answer : Abhinav Bindra
4) Who created the border line that partitioned India and Pakistan?
Answer : Cyril Radcliffe
5) The Vikramshila Snactuary in Bihar is dedicated to the conservation of which creature?
Answer : Dolphin
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 27 November 2022] What is the name of the latest Apple processor that powers the 2022 range of Macbooks?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 27 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November 2022] RBI kickstarted a pilot project of a digital currency of the Indian rupee called what?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today 25 November 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November 2022] Shlok Mukherjee from Kolkata was named the winner of which contest for his work titled ‘India on the centre stage’?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz|
|Quiz Time||27 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz and Start Answering.
4) Winners are selected by lucky draw.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers – 26 November 2020
1) Which Company owns the TikTok app, which was banned in India?
Answer : Bytedance
2) In the Ramayana, whose bow does Rama break to win Sita’s hand?
Answer : Lord Shiva
3) Which sportsperson is the first individual Olympic medalist from Independent India?
Answer : Keshav Dutt Jadhav
4) Which is the only Filmfare Award Sholay won in spite of being a blockbuster?
Answer : Best Editing
5) Which kingdom fell into ruin after its defeat at the Battle of Talikota in 1565?
Answer : Vijaynagara
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers – 25 November 2020
1) What plane was Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman flying when it was shot down?
Answer : MIG-21
2) Kushinagar where Buddha is said to have attained mahaparinirvana is located in which state?
Answer : Uttar Pradesh
3) Who captained the Indian men’s cricket 12 team in their first ever T20 international?
Answer : Shewag
4) Which Indian company was founded by a man named SK Burman in 1884?
Answer : Dabur
5) In which present-day country was PM Lal – Bahadur Shastri when he passed away?
Answer : Uzbekistan