Last Updated on 28 November 2020
Win amazing prizes, Flipkart Super Coins by playing Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers Today 28 November 2020, Flipkart Daily Quiz Answers.
Beat The Genius 28 November 2020 Answers
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers – 28 November 2020
1) The 2016 film Rustom Akshay Kumar’s character is loosely based on which Indian aval officer who was part of a landmark case?
Answer : KM Nanawati
2) Which Gl-tagged sweet dish is given as prasad at the Venkateswara Temple at Tirupati?
Answer : Laddu
3) In which town was Dr BR Ambedkar born in 1891?
Answer : Mhow
4) Under whose captaincy did the Indian women’s cricket team play their first Test match?
Answer : Shantha Rangaswamy
5) Which country’s president was the Chief Guest for India’s first Republic Day parade?
Answer : Indonesia
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 16 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 15 August 2022] Which country has decided to quit the International Space Station after 2024?
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 15 August 2022
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for Today, 14 August 2022
- [Amazon Quiz Answers 13 August 2022] Cameron Smith, the winner of the 2022 British Open golf tournament hails from which country?
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz|
|Quiz Time||28 November 2020|
|Quiz Prize||Gift Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins|
How to Play Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz?
2) Open Game Section from bottom of the app and find Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz
3) Now Select Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz and Start Answering.
4) Winners are selected by lucky draw.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers – 27 November 2020
1) In which state is the 57 ft. high Gomateswara Statue of Bahubali?
Answer : Karnataka
2) Indian Air Force’s motto ‘Nabha Sparshan Deeptam’ is from which holy text?
Answer : Bhagavad Gita
3) Which Indian sportsman has written a memoir titled “A Shot at History”?
Answer : Abhinav Bindra
4) Who created the border line that partitioned India and Pakistan?
Answer : Cyril Radcliffe
5) The Vikramshila Snactuary in Bihar is dedicated to the conservation of which creature?
Answer : Dolphin
Flipkart Beat The Genius Answers – 26 November 2020
1) Which Company owns the TikTok app, which was banned in India?
Answer : Bytedance
2) In the Ramayana, whose bow does Rama break to win Sita’s hand?
Answer : Lord Shiva
3) Which sportsperson is the first individual Olympic medalist from Independent India?
Answer : Keshav Dutt Jadhav
4) Which is the only Filmfare Award Sholay won in spite of being a blockbuster?
Answer : Best Editing
5) Which kingdom fell into ruin after its defeat at the Battle of Talikota in 1565?
Answer : Vijaynagara